For Ohrid Tailored to the Youth
Coalition SEGA and Local Self-Government Ohrid signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
in order to implement the Law on Youth Participation and Youth Policies.
Ohrid is the first municipality that together with Coalition SEGA will practice the new legal provisions in order to increase the participation of young people.
With the signed memorandum, LS Ohrid and SEGA will work together on:
- Establishment and election of the local youth assembly of the Municipality of Ohrid
- Establishment of the local Youth Council
- Development of the Local Youth Strategy of the Municipality of Ohrid
- Preparation of action plans for implementation of the local youth strategy of the Municipality of Ohrid
- Establishment of the youth office of the Municipality of Ohrid
- Establishment and development of work procedures for the youth officer and
- Monitoring and evaluating the work of the local youth council, the youth office and the youth officer
Call to all young people from the Municipality of Ohrid to be actively involved in the next processes.