Levels of Membership
There are two levels of membership in SEGA: full member organizations and associate member organizations.
Full member organizations have the following rights:
- right to vote and right to participate in decision making in all matters relevant for the work of the Coalition of youth organizations SEGA
- right their representatives to elect and to be elected in all bodies of SEGA
- right to participate in the implementation of the programmes and the strategy of the Coalition
- to develop and nurture the reputation of SEGA
- to pay membership fee on regular basis
Associate member organizations have right to participate in the work of the Assembly of SEGA with one representative and have right to participate in the discussion and to give proposals without the right to vote. SEGA bodies might occasionally to include representatives of the associate member organizations. Associate member organizations have right to participate in the implementation of the programmes and the strategy of SEGA.