FEBRUARY 2019 | Call for Participation in the Intercultural Exchange in the Children's Village Pestalozzi - Trogen, Switzerland
Coalition of youth organizations SEGA announces a call for participation in the 25th intercultural exchange in the children's village Pestaloci in Trogen, Switzerland.
Coalition SEGA, within the project "Implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in the Republic of Macedonia", conducts Intercultural exchanges in the children's village Pestaloci, which is a special program in which the participants will acquire knowledge and skills related to children's rights, with the principles of intercultural dialogue and communication, anti-discrimination, mutual understanding, respect and tolerance of values between different cultures.
This intercultural exchange in the children's village Pestaloci-Trogen, Switzerland will be realized in the period from 12-26 February 2019 (excluding travel days).
After the completion of the intercultural exchange, the participants have responsibility to be involved in the implementation of workshops for children's rights for children from different generations of the school and activities from the action plans created during the exchange which are directly related to the activities in the project "Implementation of the Convention of rights of the child in the Republic of Macedonia ".
- Year of birth: 2006/2007
- Students from primary schools: "Kliment Ohridski" - Prilep, "Kole Kaninski" - Bitola, "Bratstvo Edinstvo" - Ohrid, "Riste Risteski" – Dolno Kosovrasti and "Bratstvo Migjeni" - Tetovo
- Valid passport (with validity not earlier than 27.08.2019)
- Preference will be given to candidates from vulnerable categories - students living in rural areas, students from families who are beneficiaries of social assistance/child allowance, children without parents, members of different ethnic groups, etc.
- Candidates who did not previously participate in the Intercultural exchange in the Children's Village Pestalozzi
- Candidates who are in mutual relations or in close relations with the supervisor or employees of the school will not have priorities.
Coalition of youth organizations SEGA invites all interested students that meet the eligibility criteria to apply by filling out an electronic application for participation on the website of the Coalition SEGA www.sega.org.mk no later than January 10, 2019.
Potential candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview. Interested candidates should submit an affirmation from the parents' income not older than 30 days of insight on the day of the interview.